How to apply?
The following steps outline what you need to do to apply for a Companion
- Read the Victorian Companion Card Cardholder
Handbook , which is available in other languages
and accessible formats . This handbook will assist you to decide if
you should apply.
- If you choose to apply for a Companion Card, you must complete a
Companion Card Cardholder Application Form.
- Attach two, high quality, passport-sized photographs of yourself
to your application form.
- Have both your application form and
your photographs signed by the relevant Health Professional / Service
Provider as outlined in the application form.
- Mail your form to the Companion Card program, which will process
your information and inform you of the outcome of your application.
The people involved in your application may be contacted to verify
the accuracy of the information provided.
You can telephone the Companion Card Information Line to request the
Cardholder Handbook and the Cardholder Application Form to be sent to
For further information about applying, you can also link to Frequently
Asked Questions, About the Application Process.
return to top